TERMS AND CONDITIONS
KNOW THE SCORE
2. This website may from time to time contain information related to health and fitness, children, products and recipes. Such information is not meant to be a substitute for the advice provided by a professional health care provider.
3. Chill Beverages makes no representations or warranties as to the availability, accuracy or completeness of any information contained herein and expressly disclaims any obligation to update the said information, except to the extent required by law. Chill Beverages accepts no responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the website.
4. Neither Chill Beverages, nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the website is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, or browsing on the website. This includes damages to, or arising out of viruses that may infect, your computer or any other property.
5. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the website is provided to you “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of Merchantability, Fitness for a particular purpose or Non- Infringement.
6. The trademarks and logos used on the website are registered. Nothing contained on the website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right in and to the Trademarks without the express written permission of Chill Beverages or such third party.
7. Chill Beverages may, from time to time, review the comments and postings on the website, it is under no obligation to do so, except is so required by law, and it assumes no liability for any error, profanity, slander, omission, or inaccuracy contained in any information on the website.
8. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting, any unlawful, threatening and defamatory comments or material which could be considered a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability.
1. Chill Beverages International collects personal information from our visitors on a voluntary basis. This information is not required to gain access to any of our websites.
2. Personal information received from any visitors will only be used for internal purposes and will not be sold or provided to third parties, without your prior consent.
3. Chill Beverages International takes all reasonable steps to ensure that when we communicate with consumers, their personal privacy is protected. We may, request confirmation of a birth date when registering for any competition/promotion. Children will be requested to first obtain parental permission before providing personal information such as name, address and email address.
4. We may request personal information for research and marketing purposes, and children will again be requested to obtain parental permission.
5. Chill Beverages International will make every reasonable effort to maintain your privacy and we will not sell or provide this information to any other party unless your prior consent has been obtained.